Hello Guest

How to optimize product pages in eCommerce websites?

• 1 Replies

Simon-Backer

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
How to optimize product pages in eCommerce websites?
« on: April 24, 2018, 06:10:39 PM »
I run a small eCommerce website for grocery delivery in Dubai. I have revamped my website recently in magento with the help of an ecommerce website development company in Dubai.
Whole website is developed pretty good and my staff have the access to back end now where we could update the product pages and inventory on a regular basis. Since we had to do it from our end, I need to know standard optimization procedure for product page in eCommerce websites . 

I am looking for anything specific to product pages of ecommerce websites.
Any optimization or best practices that could improve the engagement and conversions on product pages are welcome.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 12:33:31 AM by Santosh Kumar »

AnuSoosan

• +3/-0
    • View Profile
Re: How to optimize product pages in eCommerce websites?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 07:23:15 PM »

All product web page needs to be backed up by research in the manner customers are looking for that merchandise . This is the reason keyword research is important when considering SEO . Before optimizing the product page , you have to know the search keywords that generate the most search traffic .

Recognize the best phrases and keywords for your products by considering the following factors relevance , competition or ranking difficulty , and search volume .

Few other points are,

Give detailed product description and content including images & videos that adds value to the product.

Have unique meta descriptions & titles for every products

Optimize URLs of each product page

Include reviews in product page